Current Vacancies at VBS Centurion Blinds
Commercial Blinds Fitter – VBS Centurion
We are a leading brand in the retailing of quality window blinds, shutters, and soft furnishings. Established in 1964, we are proud to have been a family-run company for over 50 years. Due to our continued success, we are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Blinds Fitter in a full-time capacity.
Our Fitters are dedicated professionals that are passionate about the quality of their finished work and delivering a fantastic customer experience. They love being part of a national team and play a great part in helping us create a high quality customer service.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Installing our range of products.
- Educating our customers on the use, care, and maintenance of their products.
- Servicing products in client’s property.
- Collecting and handling payments for completed jobs.
- Generate customer leads where possible, based on customer interaction, referrals and leads from group marketing activities.
- Following your own appointments and bookings diary.
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Blinds Installation Experience
- Ability to work in a client’s property within a specific geographical area.
- The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to educate them on our products, and to leave customers with a positive impression of VBS Centurion.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Valid CSCS Card or equivalent qualification.
Preferred but not essential:
- Flexible working hours to cover appointments during the day, evenings & weekends.
- Competitive salary negotiable upon experience.
- Comprehensive training programme.
- Company van provided.
- Tools and equipment provided.
To apply for a position with us, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Local Advisor
If you have a passion for sales, currently a dedicated trades-person or have a talent for DIY, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Surveyor Installer team to measure and install quality window blinds, curtains and shutters in our customers’ homes. Established for over 50 years, we offer you realistic target earnings via commission of £50k+ with the bonus of flexible working.
Talented people are at the core of our business’ success. Our Local Advisors and Installers are dedicated professionals who know the value of providing a high quality customer experience. Backed by a well established team of support staff, our customers benefit from expert knowledge from the initial consultation through to receiving the best window coverings available in the UK, installed by our team of friendly fitters.
By joining our team you will benefit from:
- Being part of a long established, family-run company who are well regarded in the blinds industry
- Training and support
- Flexible working hours
- High earning potential
Why Work With Us?
By joining us, you are getting the benefits of being your own boss but with the backing of a national company behind you. Our marketing activities will drive your sale opportunities and our Customer Services support team will manage your appointment diaries around your life. Our product range is extensive and cater to suit our customer’s needs and budgets. Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle, with the opportunity to earn over £50,000 per year.
When you join, you will receive full training including a 5 day induction followed by on-going development opportunities. We have support staff on hand to offer guidance and mentoring. We will kit you out with everything you will need to provide our customers with a great service and design inspiration including sample books and demonstration products.
What does the role involve?
As our Local Advisor, you will visit customer’s homes and offer them a design consultation to present them with best dressing solution for their windows. You will present our range of products that suit your customer’s wants to help achieve their décor dream. You will take measurements for pricing and manufacturing, provide a no-obligation quote and process the sale.
What will I need?
We are looking for ambitious, dedicated people to join our team. We will provide you with the tools, the know-how and the opportunities to increase your earnings. All you will need to bring is your own vehicle, a full UK driving license and a confident attitude.
We recommend you have a van that can hold your customer’s larger blinds and shutters. If you don’t have one and you don’t know where to start, it’s not a problem – our staff can help you sort it out.
Complete this quick online application form and one of the team will get in touch to discuss the role further – Apply Now